To view the Theatro Technis Video Archive please CLICK HERE
A Brief History of Theatro Technis:
1957: A group of Cypriot theatre artists found their first theatrical home in a garage in the working district of Camden Town.
1972: After more than a decade of presenting plays in various venues across the city, Theatro Technis moved to a disused railway shed near King's Cross Station.
1978: The company took over an old church house and converted it into a theatre, our present home, with public support and private donations.
2007: After 50 years, we are now as strong as ever and are constantly evolving as one of the leading international and European fringe theatres in London.
The Theatro Technis has a lot more history and it will be available to browse right here in the near future.